Level 2 Background Checks & Fingerprinting
Level 2 background checks differ from Level I due to the requirement of fingerprinting that is maintained at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and processes through the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Verify Network offers both Level 1 and Level 2 Background Checks. Our Level 1 pre-employment and existing employment checks are extensive. We offer a variety of screenings that is completely FCRA federal and state compliant.
Level 2 background processing uses state-of-the-art Live-scan systems to quickly gather fingerprints data and get the information directly to the FDLE for processing.
We can process Level 2 background checks for any of the the following:
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) – includes fingerprint and required photo
- Department of Children & Families, Department of Juvenile Justice, Department of Elder Affairs
- Profit and non-Profit Agencies
- Volunteer workers
- School workers
- Employees of qualified entities that provide care to children, elderly or disabled persons
- Senior care workers
- Employees working with people with disabilities
Call for pricing and specials. We also provide mobile services for a small fee.